Can people find your local business on the new Google search results pages?
Google is changing the rules again, and this time, small local businesses are being helped, not hurt. That’s a welcome change now, isn’t it?
We have identified a few very important steps every local business should be taking to ensure that they get in on the benefits of these recent changes. It’s not terribly difficult to do, but it must be done right, or Google may slap your hand and delay you or even keep you from being able to update your free listing, or add the content that you need to have there in order to play at the highest level.
We have had experience in successfully setting up many Places pages and giving small businesses the tools they need to aggressively go after getting good quality reviews to bump up their positions in local search listings on the biggest search engine in the universe. Sound like something you need? You bet it is. This is an important step in attaining those coveted top positions.
We have created a one-price package – an attractive $500 – which includes all of the following services for your local business:
- Help with claiming and verifying your business Places page.
- Complete setup and optimization of the Places page listing, by adding:
- All the correct contact info in the format Google likes best
- An optimized description of your products and services
- linked to your existing web site
- special offers or coupons, if applicable
- photos (if you have some)
- videos (if you have them)
- a 5×7 post card design to send to your customer mailing list or leave at your place of business, or pass out at service calls, asking for a review at one of the most popular online review sites (Yelp, Google Hotpot, Insider Pages) (Design provided in a ready-to-print full color file, does not include printing services)
We only accept 5 or 6 clients for this package per month, in order to maintain quality control and ensure the best possible service to each client. Use the submission form below to get started today!